Talking to those around me, it seems like we all want to practice being present and appreciate what our right brains can do for us.
One of my favorite go-tos when I need to "feel" it out is music. Yours can be be the same or maybe it's something else. Let me know what you love to do to switch over to "feel" mode.
For those who do not have access to Spotify to access music here, here is the list in no particular order:
Parental warning: explicit lyrics
1. Oxford Comma – Vampire Weekend
2. Don’t Worry – Autograf
3. Downtown – Rising Appalachia and the Human Experience
4. Let it Go – James Bay
5. Te Extrano – Bachata Version – Xtreme
6. Say My Name – Flearoy
7. Pressure – Milk & Bone
8. Got it – Marian Hill
9. Pony – Deluxe
10. Hot Knife – Fiona Apple
11. Mad World (Eden Prince Remix) – Jasmine Thompson
12. Feeling Right (Everything is Nice) [feat. Popcaan & Wale] by Matoma, Popcaan, Wale